Lending Process & Guidelines
Added Hours for Donations & Returns on June 7 from 4:00-6:00PM
All Katy’s Kloset operations will be closed:
July 2 to 9, 2023
- Review the online list of items typically available
- Call the main number 262-746-9034 and leave a message
- An Order Specialist will call you back and place an order for you. You will be assigned an appointment time for pick up on the next Saturday
- Pick up your items at your assigned day and time
- Katy’s Kloset does not charge fees for lending equipment and supplies but does rely on your
donations to support this program. We ask that you make a tax deductible suggested monetary
donation for each item borrowed. No one will be turned away if unable to donate.
- Most items may be kept as long as needed; however, we ask that you return items promptly
when no longer needed
- The following short-term items are due back three months from the date of pickup.
- Knee scooter
- Child’s fold up wheelchair
- Orders for supplies can only be made every 4 weeks to allow for fair distribution of our
- When receiving items from Katy’s Kloset, a loan agreement much be signed b the responsible
party who understands and accepts responsibility for the following terms.
Loan Agreement Terms
- Katy’s Kloset/Team Up With Families, Inc IS NOT responsible for any accidents, damage or
injuries sustained through the transport, set-up, take-down, return and/or use of items received
from Katy’s Kloset.
- Items received from Katy’s Kloset are accepted as is./li>
- The customer is responsible for inspecting and ensuring that items received are safe to use.
- The customer is responsible for any modifications and /or repairs needed while the items are in
- The customer is responsible for the safer care and/or maintenance of the items received.
- The customer is responsible for returning all equipment in a clean, well-maintained condition to
Katy’s Kloset when no longer needed.
- “in consideration of my receipt of the items, I, on behalf of myself, or on behalf of the user of
these items (whether I am a parent or guardian of such user or another person picking up items
on behalf of such user RELEASD FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND WAIVE ALL CLAIMS I MAY
HAVE against TeamUp With Families, Inc, a Wisconsin non-stock corporation, its members,
employees, officers, directors, agents affiliates, successors, hairs and assigns (collectively with
TeamUp With Families Parties) for any damages, liability, costs, expenses, fees incurred by
myself or the user of such items including, but not limited to illness, injury, death, economic or
emotional loss which arise from or that is caused by the negligent act or omission of the Team
Up With Families Parties as it relates to the items, including any defects in the items known or
Donate Today or Get Involved
Help The Team Up Mission By Donating Today!
Team Up With Families - Katy's Kloset
404 Wilmont Dr D,
Waukesha, WI 53189