Lending Guidelines & Loan Agreement Terms
To borrow equipment, use our new ONLINE REQUEST or call (262) 746-9034. Visit the KK Lending Page for more information.
Equipment Donations & Returns: Wednesdays 9:30-11:30 AM (except when closed) Additional Hours: Wednesday, December 6, 4:00-6:00 PM
Katy’s Kloset onsite operations will be closed: December 24 - January 1
- Most items may be kept as long as needed; however, we ask that you return items promptly
when they are no longer needed.
- The following short-term items are due back three months from the date of pickup.
- Knee scooter
- Child’s fold up wheelchair
- Orders for supplies can only be made every 4 weeks to allow for fair distribution of our inventory.
- When receiving items from Katy’s Kloset, a loan agreement much be signed by the responsible
party who understands and accepts responsibility for the following terms.
Loan Agreement Terms
- Katy’s Kloset/Team Up With Families, Inc IS NOT responsible for any accidents, damage or
injuries sustained through the transport, set-up, take-down, return and/or use of items received
from Katy’s Kloset.
- Items received from Katy’s Kloset are accepted as is.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting and ensuring that items received are safe to use.
- The customer is responsible for any modifications and /or repairs needed while the items are in
- The customer is responsible for the safe care and/or maintenance of the items received.
- The customer is responsible for returning all equipment in a clean, well-maintained condition to
Katy’s Kloset when no longer needed.
- “In consideration of my receipt of the items, I, on behalf of myself, or on behalf of the user of
these items (whether I am a parent or guardian of such user or another person picking up items
on behalf of such user) RELEASE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND WAIVE ALL CLAIMS I MAY
HAVE against Team Up With Families, Inc, a Wisconsin non-stock corporation, its members,
employees, officers, directors, agents affiliates, successors, heirs and assigns (collectively with
Team Up With Families Parties) for any damages, liability, costs, expenses, fees incurred by
myself or the user of such items including, but not limited to illness, injury, death, economic or
emotional loss which arise from or that is caused by the negligent act or omission of the Team
Up With Families Parties as it relates to the items, including any defects in the items known or